Notice of Change of Address or Representation by an Attorney

Pursuant to LR 83-10, any notices of change of business address and/or e-mail address must be made in pleading form and filed in the pending cases and in cases on appeal. An e-mail or letter to the Court is NOT sufficient. Registered Users are responsible for updating their own user account information in PACER.