The Utility menu includes the following options for registered users:
- View Court Information: A summary of useful Court information, such as physical addresses, hours of operation, and public case flags.
- Maintain Your Account: view the user's name, address, and log in information.
- Update Your E-mail Address: view the user's primary e-mail address and add secondary e-mail addresses for noticing in the District of Oregon.
- Change PACER Exemption Status (CJA): allows CJA attorneys to toggle their fee exempt status.
- Bar Admission Status: attorneys admitted after January 21, 2020, may view their admission status for the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon or pay their admissions application fee.1
- View Your Transaction Log: run a report of CM/ECF transactions by date.
- Change Client Code: redirects to PACER for the purpose of changing the session's client code.
- Review Billing History: redirects to PACER billing history.
1Members of the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon bar who were admitted before January 21, 2020, will see a fee payment due on this screen. Do not pay any bar admission fee unless instructed to do so by the Admissions Clerk.